Страницы

понедельник, 15 июня 2020 г.

Sofa for 1/4 BJD dolls «twosome»

Hello, my darlings)

Today I want to bring to your attention one of the most beloved sofas that I created. I called it «twosome», because sitting on it together is very romantic)
A very long time ago, i saw a similar sofa for people and wanted to make it look like it for dolls. I really enjoyed working on it, and the result, too. I hope you enjoy looking at the details of my product.

photo of a real sofa (photo from the Internet):
photo of the sofa for dolls that I made:




photo of my sofa in a private collection:

As always - very happy with your comments and questions.

2 комментария:

  1. Юля, какую красоту ты создаешь! Это уникальные и потрясающие изделия. Я онемела от потрясения! Спасибо за красоту!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Огромное спасибо, Танечка!))
      Наверное, когда от души - все всегда получается уникально. Главное не кривить душой и вкладывать ее со всей щедростью) Кому об этом знать, как не тебе?))

      Удалить