Страницы

вторник, 2 июня 2020 г.

Doll sofa ¼ "Conciseness"

(suitable for 1/6 dolls!)
I welcome all visitors to my blog about doll furniture, as well as about everything that fills the doll world. Today I will tell you about my favorite sofa, which is fully consistent with my inner world and pleases with all the pictures in the interior. This product has a very discreet look. Nothing except.

So, more details:

Like most of my furniture, it is made of plywood. You understood correctly - there is not a single element of metal in it! Imitation of forged products is my personal development that I have been using in my products for 11 years.

from different sides:





The mattress is removable. If you don’t like the light one, you can change it and the whole look of the sofa will change immediately. Pillows included.

with my doll (45 cm):



Currently, the «Conciseness» sofa is in a private collection. Photos taken by the owner are published with her permission.







Thank you for being with me)
I will be glad to your comments, they are again in visibility mode!)

2 комментария: