Страницы

вторник, 6 августа 2019 г.

Кукольный дом

Dollhouse
This is not just a doll house 1:12! This has its own background.
When I was in school, my friend read about my zodiac sign! If you believe this horoscope - my totem creature is a gnome! The gnome settles nearby to guard and bring happiness. For housing, the dwarf chooses a garden, and if a person lives in an apartment, the dwarf settles in a flower pot.

For a long time I was thinking of making a house for a gnome in a flower pot. I tried to make such a pot in different ways, but I never liked the result.

The best way that pleased me was to take a real ceramic pot as a basis!
like this:

The height of my pot is 17 cm
Recently, I got a gnome! This is the author's BJD just 6 cm high from the beautiful master Elena Knyazeva. First of all, I planned where the windows and doors would be.

In addition to the windows, I made a porch. For both the windows and the porch, I used plywood. Windows and doors open. They are held by pins. Facing of windows, openings and a roof over a porch - from Fimo polymer clay







2 комментария: